Montag, 28. Juli 2008

iPhone and Bluetooth

here is a quote i found on a forum :p

It's one of those Xmas gatherings, sitting in front of John and Me you have a gift from god: Sheila [right it's xmas] We thought she was the sister of Monica Bellucci.

John is on a warpath, flashing even his wisdom teeth and striking various poses from men's health. I need to maneuver hard to disable him.

Suddenly I take out my Iphone...

"Wow! you got an iphone... cool, can I see... can you take my picture... " [now she mimics Sharon Stone, making the picture taking process difficult]
"Sure, here it is, I guess it makes my iphone even cooler now..."
"Wow, it's nice, can you bluetooth it to me?"
"No"
"Can you mms?"
"No"
"Infrared?"
"No"
"Well i guess i can't beam you my phone number either..."
"No"
"I see John here has a Samsung i600, i guess that would work..."

TO THE DEV TEAM: GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS, CAN WE GET THAT BLESSED BLUETOOTH TO WORK???

[note: the names of the tragic story have been opportunely changed]